FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your program and how does it work?
- Where did you learn the techniques you use in this program?
- Why would I join your program when I can source this information myself?
- Why do you need my email address?
- How Do I Pay The Monthly Subscription?
- How Secure Is The Payment Processing?
- How Long Do I Have To Sign Up For?
- How long does the “Digging Deeper” on-going program last?
- How Long Does Each Eclass Take To Go Through?
- Do we follow these healthy living recommendations ourselves?
- What if I don’t understand the program myself?
- How do I ask a question about the membership program?
- How Do I Cancel My Membership?
- Can I access previous eclasses when I join?
- Can I suspend classes and then resume?
- I’ve Forgotten My Password!
- I Know A Number Of People Who Could Really Benefit From This. Do You Reward Me For Promoting Your Program? How do I become an affiliate? What commissions do you pay?
- I’d like to give a testimonial as your program really helps me. How can I do that?
1. What is your program and how does it work?
The program consists of e-classes that are structured in an easy to follow, step-by-step, logical sequence. It’s not “here is lots of information – now you go figure out what to do with it yourself”. Instead, it is simple, sustainable, self-help strategies that really work to reduce and manage your stress.
If you join the program and apply the information in the e-classes as they come out each week, you will start creating a healthy mind-set very quickly.
2. Where did you learn the techniques you use in this program?
That’s a great question. Both Drs John and Judy Hinwood have been practicing Chiropractors for several decades, and have coached other business people, including allied health practitioners, in business and life on several continents around the globe (see their story here). They have studied vast amounts of research-based literature and attended numerous seminars on the subject of nutrition, health, wellbeing, thinking patterns, attitudes and mindset, etc., over the years. The information I will give you is based on:
- Experience – we will share with you what we learnt during our own stressful situations;
- Scientific research – we will introduce you to cutting-edge research on the science behind stress;
- Clinical observation – our work with those who have benefited from this program and are already on their way to a stress life.
3. Why would I join your program when I can source this information myself?
There is lots of information readily available. However, spending the time to read or listen to the information, not to mention the need to get a basic understanding of it, can be very confusing and time consuming, especially when some does not work, is untested, or contradictory of other conflicting information. The problem is putting it all together into a coherent program and actually applying it to your own situation.
How do we know this? Because, it took us many years to do just that. No one had done all the work for us, so we had to do it ourselves. That was quite a slow and expensive process. So why join our program? Because we have done all the hard work for you. We give you practical, step-by-step, sequential information, that is simple to understand, so that you can apply it immediately and begin reaping the benefits.
4. Why do you need my email address?
Each week you will be sent a link to your eclass via email. Also, member’s announcements will be sent to you by email. Your email address is held in strictest privacy, and will not be released to any third party for any reason whatsoever, unless required by law. You will most certainly not be subjected to spam as a result of your program membership.
5. How Do I Pay The Monthly Subscription?
Your monthly subscription amount will be deducted automatically from your chosen credit card or Paypal.
6. How Secure Is The Payment Processing?
We use the world-renowned, secure third-party payment processing gateway, Paypal. This
service is used by millions of online businesses to process payments worldwide.
Whenever you provide payment information on any website, including this one, you should always ensure that the beginning of the website address (URL) has the extra “s” on it as follows: “https” instead of “http”. That “s” stands for Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), and re-assures the user that their data will be secure. Therefore, whilst there is no such thing as 100% secure (not even Fort Knox in the USA or the Bank of England in London), you can have confidence that our website is as secure as any other SSL-protected website you will find on the internet.
7. How Long Do I Have To Sign Up For?
At sign-up, you are given two main options:
- The “Scratch The Surface” program is for 13 eclasses (90 days or 3 months), or
- The “Digging Deeper” program, which is on-going.
You can stay a member of the program for as long as you want. You have access to a monthly Q & A webinar, and also receive an eclass every week. If you ever find they’re no longer valuable to you, you can unsubscribe yourself by following our simple process.
8.How long does the “Digging Deeper” on-going program last?
The short answer to that is: as long as you wish. You can cancel at any time.
The longer answer to that is: this program had already been used by our clients for more than 60 weeks of eclasses (well over one year) prior to this membership website being created, and clients continue to use the eclasses now. Therefore, you can be confident in the fact that other clients, just like yourself, have found the information useful enough to stay with the program in the long term, because they can see the beneficial results of a stress less life.
9.How Long Does Each Eclass Take To Go Through?
The eclasses are organised so that, if you are working full time, you will still have enough time to complete one each week. The program is designed so that you can complete weekly lessons at your own pace. There are some eclasses you need to do for a longer period of time, e.g. journaling, dietary changes, beginning to meditate etc.
The average eclass will take you no more than 5 minutes to read the content. However, you will need an extra 15 mins – 50 mins each week to fully absorb the content, or complete any activity or assigned task. If you are serious about getting results, you will have to do more than just read the eclass. You may also wish to participate in the monthly webinar, or listen to any recordings of previous webinars.
You can choose to go faster or slower than that if you want. If you fall behind, it doesn’t matter, since you’ll continue to have access to the information while you subscribe.
10. Do we follow these healthy living recommendations ourselves?
Absolutely! Probably our most important qualification is that we believe in, and have tested, all of these proven techniques in our own lives.
11. What if I don’t understand the program myself?
The eclasses are broken down into succinct and easy to follow steps. We’re not using anything that anybody would have trouble understanding, and the chances are excellent that you will understand each and every concept just fine. If you do find yourself struggling with a particular concept, please email us using the Contact link at the bottom of this page and we will assist you, so that you can move through to the next level. Or, you are most welcome to join our monthly webinar to ask your question there.
12. How do I ask a question about the membership program?
Many questions have already been asked and answered in the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) pages, so see if your answer is already waiting for you on those pages. We update these to reflect new information or questions we receive, so you may well find that the answer you seek is already there.
You can also send an email using the “Contact” link at the bottom of any page on this website. Allow 24 hours to receive a response, since we may not be in your time zone.
13. How Do I Cancel My Membership?
You may cancel your membership at any time. To do so, login to your member profile at http://www.stressmanagementforlifeprogram.com/amember/member.php , scroll down to “Your Payment History” on the right and click on “cancel” in the current subscription period.
Please also tick and click the cancel emails/newsletters option on the left side if you wish to do so.
Please remember: clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in your eclass emails will not cancel your membership; it will only remove you from the email list.
14. Can I access previous eclasses when I join?
When you join our program, you start at the beginning and receive emails every week, which links you through to the online eclasses. You always have access to them, so you can view them as many times as you want to, which is highly recommended.
15. Can I suspend classes and then resume?
Our system does not facilitate suspending classes, unfortunately. Therefore, you can’t stop and then restart where you left off automatically.
However you will always have access to the eclasses, as they never expire. So, when you are ready, simply pick up where you left off and work through them at your own pace.
16. I’ve Forgotten My Password!
If you have lost your username and password visit http://www.stressmanagementforlifeprogram.com/amember/member.php and under ‘lost password’ type in the email you used to register with us. The details will be automatically emailed to you.
17. I Know A Number Of People Who Could Really Benefit From This. Do You Reward Me For Promoting Your Program? How do I become an affiliate? What commissions do you pay?
To promote Stress Management For Life Program and earn a passive on-going income, visit
http://www.stressmanagementforlifeprogram.com/affiliates.html to find out more.
18. I’d like to give a testimonial as your program really helps me. How can I do that?
We really appreciate your offer! Testimonials are really valuable to us as it helps us to help others. Thank you! Please visit
http://www.stressmanagementforlifeprogram.com/testimonial.html and it will tell you exactly how to go about leaving one!
We love written or video testimonials. If submitting a written testimonial, please also include the photo of yourself you’d like displayed with it.